Sunday, November 13, 2005

Had a Fruitful week....

Gee... i had a hard time trying to be more creative with this blogger thingie.... it's not easy to me... Anyway, i manage to add audio and my piz to my profile, thanks to steph. I have been exploring how to use this blogger thingie.... interesting!!!

Well, I had an fruitful week.... Met up with many friends whom I haven't catch up with them for a long time...

It was a last minute arrangement.... Alvin and I met up with our Uni friends from Australia... Premy and Mike. Gee.... we had heaps to talk abt. It was a good chat at Lot 1, Choa Chu Kang. Took some pix (See below).... See how beautiful this friendship is as shown in the picture?


I can say Premy is a special friend of ours... She's the one who helped Alvin to pull through the initial hard times that Alvin and I had when we first started this relationship. And as for me.... my housemate, Debra, gave me some advise that helped me to make the decision to continue this relationship with alvin. And here we are.... almost 4 yrs of relationship!!! Of coz there's ups and downs... but we managed to get it fixed together. Now that Premy has found someone that treasures her like princess and willing to "sacrifice" to spend the rest of his life with her.... and that's MIKE... Alvin and I are very happy for her. Mike's a very easy-going typical aussie man. We feel so comfy when with him and he is humorous. We enjoy his company...N yes yes, after he got his hair neatly shaved, he looks like the wrestler, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.. hee hee. AND he's really good at cars! When we were in Brisy.. we wanted to get a used car, he was so patient to bring us around to look for a good car, check and test drive the car, making sure it's in acceptable condition. And yes... the Holden Camira that we chose was awesome. Mike... if u are reading this... THANKS HEAPS!


OK... then i met up with Dawn, Wenchuan and Xue Ni one of the days in the week. Same... we had a good chat. I shot them with some stupid quiz to set them thinking.... Kinda funny to see them scratching their heads... especially at the end of the day when everyone of us were so tired after work. I think they might be cursing and swearing at me for stressing them that nite.. ha haaa...

And finally, today (Saturday), I met up with Peigen... my childhood friend, my neighbour in Telok Blangah... He wasn't in good mood these few days.... hopefully, my presence was able to occupy him for that few hours... and I hope that he feels better after rattling everything to me. Peigen... (if u are reading this) it takes time to heal, but don't take too long... think for yourself whether u are able to handle this guessing game forever, or it was just an initial "lost" feeling that can go off after awhile or when u meet someone better. I've been through what he is experiencing today... and i can feel the pain for him... I pray for him that he can get over it soon.

And after meeting up with Peigen today, Alvin and I went to Nite Safari.. ha haa.... it was so awesome... it was a good walk in the Nite Safari... reminds me of walking in the rainforest in Cairns - minus the animals. It's an unusual nite we had. No shopping, No movie, No posh dinner tonite... but just a simple dinner at Alexandra Food Village and a good walk in Nite Safari - A mini man-made, close to nature place. I certainly love that place.... where i can get fresh air and almost close to the animals. I do enjoy this unusual nite.

At the end of the day.... I feel that I had utiltised my time well.... I thank god for all the lovely days i had with my friends and Alvin.

Gee.... feel so darn tired after coming back from Nite Safari.... gotta sleep.... Will write again when i m free...

Cheers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home