Thursday, November 17, 2005

My Mid Week was so far so good...

Surprisingly, I m on time for work at 8:30am sharp this week or rather from Monday to Wednesday. And I took bus to work. Usually, I m always late for work for a few minutes, maybe reached at abt 8:35am to 8:40am and i will need to take a cab to work from the nearest train station (buona vista MRT). Hey, i save heaps for not taking cab to work. That can cost me $4 every morning for the cab. I hope i can remind this way - take bus. *keeping my fingers cross*

Today, something really stupid happened to me.... I sprain my neck when i lifted up my hand while i was changing in the morning.... it hurts big time. Went to see the doctor in the afternoon... gave my 2 days MC (today and tomorrow).. and now i m still thinking whether i should report to work tomorrow. I can say it's better after the medication.... Hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home