Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back as per requested....

Hi hi... i know it has been quite a while since my last entry. I was just lazy.... as motivated by David and Sam.... I m back again to update abt my whereabts! hmmm.... where can i start?
About movies, I've caught IMAGINE U AND ME AND U, ME and DUPREE... what else? can't recall... but that's what Alvin and I watched over the last 2 weekends. My favorites IMAGINE U AND ME..... It nice.... Piper Perabo's a babe.... I enjoy admiring her throughout the whole movie... gee... sometimes, i wonder, am i a lesbian? Opps! Alvin! U, ME and DUPREE was very funny! Worth watch them!
Alvin and I have been staying over at Commonwealth for the past 4 weekends. It was fun... it feels like days in Australia. But of coz, houses in Australia's bigger, we've got a car to drive and parked in the garage, bigger kitchen with better cookwares, like fire stove and oven (better for me to cook!), bigger rooms, bigger bathroom with a separate DRY toilet. SIGH... those were the days.... Over in Commonwealth... it's totally opposite. Smaller kitchen with only 2 pathetic electric stove, small bathroom with attached toilet (so toilet will get wet after we bath!), scenery outside the window sucks... (can even see the neighbor at the opposite block!) YAH YAH... i know, so much of complaints.... why did i choose that unit huh!? Mainly because this was the first time we rent a place in singapore... there's no expectations and we are so tired of going around looking for houses and this happens to have a very good interior design considering that it's in an old estate. And also, i know i m comparing with the house in Australia... HOW CAN I!? I deserve a slap! "WAKE UP, LIZZIE!" hee hee.... Alright... I shan't compare with the house in Australia. I hope once i lived in there permanently, I should be able to get used to it. And with this unit, we learnt alot... and definitely, if we were to shift out of this unit, we will definitely get a better unit. (before our unit at Punggol's ready in 2009... Sigh... still a long long way!) Anyway, i have this strong gut feel that we might shift out soon after our wedding.... Owner's not very responsible... maybe becoz she's young (my age!). Guess wat, she hasn't pay the power supply bill for months (charges are before alvin and i moved in). It was $250 plus in a RED reminder letter dated on 4th Oct 2006. I believe, she hasn't pay for the bill for at least 4 mths! And best, she's not in singapore now till 15th Oct! What if the power's being cut off!!!! ERGH! We leave it to the agent to settle with her. And also she didn't pass us the letterbox key, the power supply bill was spotted when i peep into the letterbox and I decided to dig it out, so that we can pay the bill if it's ours. SIGH...
But of coz despite of the above complaints, Alvin has made my stay in Commonwealth happy every weekend. Everyday, i m looking forward to the weekends to spend with him. And I m sure i will get used to it.. :) Maybe, i never stayed in such small units before... OK! I know i m pampered! hee hee.... pardon my complaints... Opps!
It's abt 1.5mths away from our BIG day... everything shld be in well control... those who are coming to join us in the celebration in Nov... just enjoy the lovely sunset at Raffles Marina, enjoy the chinese 10 course dinner and the company of the "sweet and nice" bride and groom... "Hurmp..." hee hee.... Of coz, we have thank our coordinators for volunteering to help us with the celebration. that's Dennis, Bong, Yunxian, Jasmine, Yexuan.... etc. Thank you first!
Over the weekends, for the past 1 mth, we have been shopping for stuffs for the house.... Gee... i feel like auntie... or better description, like those days in Australia.... Hardly shop for clothes, makeups and some other chix stuffs. I hope these dayz will be over real soon and I shall be back to my normal chix's life shopping for chix stuffs... hee hee....
OK OK... Kinda long huh! till then, cya!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home