Thursday, October 19, 2006

Trouble with my rented house!

Not only power supply's bill not settled... last weekend, we got a letter from lawyer stuffed underneath the door. We got curious, and we tried to look through the envelope under a strong light to see what happen! And guess what... it's about the property! MY dear owner has not been prompt in paying loans!!! GOASH! this got us panic! We try to contact her, I try to arrange with her to meet up so that i can pass this letter to her and she can pass me the letter box key. Finally, last minute, she says she's too busy to meet.
According to my friend who's working in the law firm, after receiving this letter and no action is taken by the owner, they will paste a letter of summon at the door... and that's a stage when we will be seriously panic! And it could be end of this month if she refuse to pay.
Best part is.... We've paid the rental for the mth Nov and 1 mth of deposit. If she breach the contract, she will need to pay us the money... But now that she has got problem paying the bank, i doubt she will have money to pay us back This issue was raised to my agent and she will try to get her to settle part of the issue and at least allow us to stay in the house till end Nov after our wedding.
I m praying everyday that i don't see that letter of summon outside my door. This dear owner of ours is really hopeless... Although she's very nice... but i feel that she's not responsible. I wouldn't want to have any contact with her. What a nasty horrible experience! I thank god that i m being blessed with many friends who are able to advise me. that's Jannie, Jasmine and Shirley. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home