Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bye Bye... (Part2)

Finally i tendered my resignation to my Big boss today... it was a short chat with him and he gave me some advise making sure that I've made the right choice. But i told him that I need to get more exposure and experience. After all Parkway Lab is my first job after graduating from uni. He finally accepted. Goash.... I m really glad that my hard work that contributes to the company for the past 3 yrs has pays off... is recognised.
After I came out from his room, I was caught weeping by his secretary in my room. Goash! What a shame! Sigh....
It was indeed a tough decision between earning more MONEY in Pfizer and building up my portfolio in my resume here with Parkway Lab.
Bye Bye... I will miss all my colleagues and boss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home