Thursday, November 17, 2005

MC today... due to the "stupidest" thing that happened to me...

Sprained my neck is the "stupidest" thing that happened to me....

I was online for the whole day.... friends were asking "u at work?" "So free?" and i answered to everyone "I m on MC!" naturally, everyone, without fail, will ask "What happened?" ha ahaa... waiting for them to ask me this qns and i will ans "I sprained my neck... very very silly, very very stupid! I just lifted my hand while i was changing and i felt a sharp pull on my right neck-shoulder, couldn't move for a few sec, and then it hurts big time for the whole day and went to see the dr in the afternoon." ha haaa.... I think becoz i m hardly online in the day during weekdays, unless public holiday.

Hey friends (Dawn, Yunxian, Steph, Wenchuan, Jeff, Xin Yi...etc)... those who care... THANKS heaps! I was just laughing at myself for being hurted this silly way.

*Lizzie shaking her head~

This is acutally the 2nd time that i sprained at the same spot. 1st time was mths back, that was also very stupid, i was just wiping my face with face towel and i got a pull on the same spot, it hurts but not to the extend that i need to see a doc. This time round it was just a simple lift of my right hand.... and I got it badly hurt. VERY VERY silly.... with just some simple action can sprain my neck-shoulder....

Now i can say it's better after medication, better than yesterday, still hurts but bearable... decided not to report for work today becoz i don't wanna prolong or worsen the pain, coz i need to carry my heavy bag during my sales calls. And it's not very nice for me to take MC all the time rite!?

I am at home the whole day... so bored.... was reading my friend's blog, never have time to do that when i was working... it's a good chance to read others blog, know what my friends have been doing and get ideas from their blog. haa haa.... I m still exploring for more creative ideas... ha aha... but at the same time, i wanna keep my blog simple. Is this OK? give me some comments...

*Bored Lizzie*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home