Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I m just too lazy!

Alright, I am back from a long break, I m just simply too lazy to update my blog... some of my friends were asking about it.. :) here i m....

Hmmm..... over the last few weekends, I caught Failure to Launch, V for Vendetta and Keeping Mum.... :) hmmmm..... All are nice in their own way. :) Failure to Launch: Sarah Jessica Parker is so pretty in that show. V for Vendetta, Natelie Portman is a babe.... she's cool when she shave off her hair for this movie!!! Thumbs Up!!! Give her some credit for having the courage to shave off her hair!! I won't do it!!! NEVER!!! Keeping Mum is a bit stupid... But has got some motherly meaning to it. :)
Will be away to batam again with Alvin for easter.... :) again to chill out and for massage.... trying to pyscho him to do the cable ski!!!! :)
hmmm..... not in a mood to write more then this.... just got scolded by a Doctor (Big account!) One of my colleague over looked the doctor's request and tmr i gotta clean up the mess and investigate further.... Darn.... No only my job's to generate revenue for the company, I get paid to get scolding from doctor on behalf of the company.... and gotta think of ways to solve it and satisfy the doctor! It's challenging to investigate the problem and solve it... but it's no fun getting scolded by the doctor for someone else in the company who screws up and gotta clear the shit for that whoever!!! Sigh, what to do... that's my job!!! Satisfying both doctors and the company...
Hmmm.... hopefully, tmr will be a better day! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home