Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Alvin's Birthday Celebration...

Gee.... We took some piz on that day... they are awesome... but when i tried to upload them to my computer..... i accidentially deleted all of them unknowningly!!! SHARKS!!! Has got pix of my cute little niece.... and my nice piz of myself with a new top specially brought to dress up on HIS birthday.... SIGH....
I have been using Sony Ericsson K750i... Camera is AWESOME!!! GOOD PIZ! MUCH MUCH better than my O2!!!! Gonna miss the camera when i get back my O2. Anyway... Alvin's on reservist these 2 weeks... a good excuse for me to use his NEW phone.... even though i got back my O2. :) But in terms of user friendliness..... I prefer O2. There's many shortcuts to get where i need to go in O2. As for K750i, I need to rely on the scroller to select.
Anyway... back to the subject: Alvin's Birthday Celebration...
Hmmmm, nothing much... I treated him to SPA in the afternoon at Body Contours... Not really as fantastic as the one in KL!!! Maybe i was late and they have to rush... the over all experience wasn't as good and relaz. But hey! I was late for a reason!! I was caught up by doctor's call, and got to solve is complaints! And i tried to take a cab down to Raffles Place.... it was DARN tough to get a cab at that time! So i end up calling for a cab! SO EXPENSIVE!!! We were half hr late for the SPA.
Anyway... after SPA, we went back to bath... coz it's so sticky when the massage oil on us.... and after a quick shower... we went to Jacks Place for dinner... Nothing fantastic... but it was nice to dine with with Alvin! I ordered a Mango Cream cake from Swiss Bake at Takashimaya... we collected it.... (Alvin still don't know what's the cake at that time!! it was a surprise for him!) As they didn't provide any dry ice to keep it cool.... i got a cooler bag for the cake!!! So afraid that it will melt!! and it will be nice when the clock strikes 12mn!!! So we collected the cake and together with the cake, we went Plaza Singapura, our favourite Movie place, for PINK PANTHER! It was not bad... abit silly... but funny!!!
After the movie, it's almost 12mn... we drove to labourdor park to celebrate his birthday with his favourite cake - Mango cake! we chat.... we had the cake! it was nice!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN!! now i m looking fwd for our ANNIVERSARY at Grand Copthorne, our favourite hotel to relax. but before meeting Alvin, i gotta go for a lunch with my Medical Director and the managers and also KArine, Angela and Sam.... Phew... lucky there's 3 of them.... it's gonna be a serious lunch!! feeling kinda uncomfy!!! :(

1 Comments:

Blogger irishblue said...

u shld change to SE too ;P

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home