Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Lazzie Lizzie

It has been a long time since i last updated my blog... Many ppl asked me abt it... and I replied "I m just too tired and lazy to update. WOW... didn't know many of my friends are reading my blog. GREAT.. this motives me to write more..
Oh.. before i write further... I would like to wish every one an awesome Doggy Year! For non-chinese friends in Singapore and Asia, hope u enjoyed this long weekend!!!
Well, well, last MONDAY.... "OPPS I DID IT AGAIN!!!" I fell down again!!!!! SIGH!!! It was early in the morning... But i m late for work.... i was at the bus stop waiting for the bus, the bus didn't come and I m late!!! I was with my colleague... and we decided to take a cab to office. We saw a cab across the road.... and we start running for it. I ran in front of my colleague, Yenling, as if there's a marathon going on. AND GUESS WAT.... the next moment, i was on the floor - I fell again. When i was on the floor, i was like "SHIT!! Not again!!" Yenling was like "Oh no... hey Eliz, are u ok, are u ok??" I quicky stood up to prevent any embarassment. Thank God, i was behind the bus stop where everyone's not looking at my direction, i didn't dare to look back to check out who's looking at me. I was praying that everyone's too engross with waiting for their bus. Not long after i stood up, our bus came!!!! I didn't dare to go back to take the bus... Yenling and I, and later Reema joined us, took the cab instead.... SIGH!!! What a good start for the day!
And these few weeks, I was busy with my organising committee - my new friends from company (Angela, Sam and Karin) with our "big" event on 11 feb 06 for the company. Last thurs, we went to Traders Hotel for meeting and to view the ballroom. We discuss till 12mn!! Can u imagin... I was already dry and tired... But i was enjoying myself with them.... we tease abt somethings.. we laugh, in a way, we keep ourselves awake! I definitely having fun! Feels like in school days when i was involved in a project! haa haa..
CNY was a typical CNY for me. Wasn't as excited as when i was younger. I was only excited how much ANG BOs i can get this year... And of coz catching up with my cousins, nieces and nephews. It was good one.. as we only meet once a year... how pathetic! But with the new technology, we have MSN.. we do communicate via MSN.... (Hor? Sihui (My niece)!? and Sharon(my Cousin)??)
haa haa...
Now i m at Alvin's place for lunch... his mum cooking!! YUMMY!!! That's why i got time to update my blog! :) Hey... I did offer to help, but auntie say "No need lar". Ok... i smell something nice.... food should be ready soon!!!
till then, see u again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home