Saturday, December 24, 2005

Last day of Work in 2005...


Hurray! It's my last day of work for the year 2005. Of coz i will be on standby to pick up Doctor's call when they call my mobile. But i will be waking up late, go wherever i want, doing things that i can't do when i m working. Hurray!


From the left: Gene's Ice-cream, Fondue shared with between the girls- Reema, Yenling, Eunice and me. Below: Eunice and Me! And supposely I've took a piz of Yenling and Reema, but it wasn't saved in my fone! Sob Sob!

Today I had a so-call Xmas Lunch with my colleagues(Gene, Eunice, Reema and Yenling) at paragon... I wanted to treat them... but the bill turn out to be kinda expensive... And i m on budget in a way, becoz need to save up for "something".... I was pretty disappointed that i can't give them all a treat. But they are understanding and we went dutch. Haa haa... i guess my facial expression was very obvious. haa haa.... Hey, colleagues - if u are reading this... Sorry. But I hope that they like the mug that i got them as xmas present. Anyway, I manage to treat them at Hagen Daz (Dunno how to spell.. hee hee! not really a fan of ice-cream!). That makes me feel better. ha ahaa...

In the evening, I went to watch Narnia (Click piz to the official website). It's free, tix were from Alvin's boss. Anyway, i tot it's another kiddy movie.. but after watching that I personally feel that it's worth watching. It's excellent! Well, we can relate the movie to the bible - The lion is a symbol of Jesus Christ and the 4 kids maybe the apostles. And one of the kid drift off to the evil side for awhile, i believe this refers to a apostle in the bible too huh? And the white witch is obviously the satan. haa haa... Am i right? Check out the movie.. it's worth watching.
Synopsis:
C.S. Lewis' timeless adventure THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE follows the exploits of the four Pevensie siblings - Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter - in World War II England who enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide-and-seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor.Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis. Under the guidance of a noble and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia in a spectacular, climactic battle that will free Narnia from Jadis' icy spell forever.
And... finally, i will be spending my Xmas with Alvin in Batam... A SPAZZIE XMAS.... haa haa....
Meanwhile, have an excellent xmas and a wonderful new year.
God Bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home