Monday, November 21, 2005

Learnt more about myself...

It was a cooling and lazy Sunday for me. I am at home the whole day... Was bored, therefore I decided to set up another blog - DAZ OF ALVIN AND LIZ It's still under construction.... but still it's almost done... take a look if u are curious!

I did self reflection this afternoon (Kinda silly huh?)... and I've learnt that I am someone who doesn't like to dislike people, and on the other hand, i may be a bitch when i dislike someone , just like what Yenling describe me.. hee hee. If u had read my previous blog dated on Oct 18 05 in my MSN space, u might know that my pregnant sis-in-law (maybe suffering from pre-natal depression) has got some problems with me. With no reason, she wants me outa house and returned me the Baby Record Book which i gave it to her a few mths back as a gift. I ignored and I am still waiting for her apology actually. Since then, i completely shut myself away from her. Frankly, I don't really like her... becoz of her attitude and personality. Shan't comment or judge from here, coz, to be fair, we all need to hear from her side of her story on why she's behaving this way to my family.

Anyway, knowing that I don't like to dislike anyone in my life, i started the ball rolling, met her in the kitchen, something (Maybe God) prompted me to initiate to chat with her about her pregnancy. Everything seems OK... and I hope that it reminds this way. I don't think i will be comfy sharing my personal stuffs with her like before. Still i will keep a distance from her... to prevent any arguments in future. I hope i m doing rite. AM I?

Dad praised me... he said that i m doing the right thing. We shouldn't live in the world of hatred. We should learn to give and take. Knowing that she's like that, we just have to live with it for the sake of my bro. Let's see how patience i m....

I m writing all these in my blog not to talk bad about my sis in-law, I just would like to share with everyone and learn a lesson from all these "attitudes" and "personalities" thingies from others. I hope we all learnt some how or rather!

I pray for my patience...
Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home