Sunday, November 20, 2005

Screwed up my blog - Fixed!

Gee... this evening, while waiting for Alvin to pick me up for dinner, I was trying to explore more on how to change the template to something better than this black background. Chose a grey one.... and guess wat!? I screwed everything up.... i changed the background, don't really like it... and I lost my piz and my music that Steph helped me to put them up a few days back. I panicked.. Steph was on MSN... but was AWAY... I left her a msg for HELP!!! But seems that she's busy.... AND Alvin rang me, he's here to pick me up. I was like "OH NO!" I gave up and switch off everything... Kinda feel bad to trouble steph anyway.

We went for a simple dinner at a foodcourt. Caught JUST LIKE HEAVEN (http://www.justlikeheaven-themovie.com/) I would give my 2 thumbs up for this movie. It's such a girly romantic movie... i think girls love it. It's funny and at the same time romantic. :)

And yes, after the movie, we had a super healthy supper... we had subway for supper. Geee... that's healthy! But Alvin doesn't like it... Becoz he followed my order and he ordered the wrong kinda of bread - Honey Oat bread, and he claimed that it's a wholemeal bread. I doubt it is. But Honey Oat is nice! The bread is sweet. For some reason, Alvin doesn't like wholemeal bread. Obviously, he hasn't been eating healthy food... Hmmm, Alvin, next time i will force you to eat fruits only for dinner!

Just got back... trying to fixed my blog back to the way it was created by Steph.... Trial and Error... got the pix up myself - that's easy. Later, it's the music that i've got trouble with... AND I met David... Phew... (Dav, u are my savior!) He gave me the HTML code for the player... and I figure out where to put it... trail and error again.... Preview and change, preview and change again.... and WaLA! Got it... back to the way it was! :p


David was my good friend of mine... but he's in States now... Sad... He's a nice chap... never runs out of topic to talk about with him.... (Hey David, if u are reading this... Come back for Xmas!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home