Thursday, November 17, 2005

THANK U, Steph...


Finally, my blog appears what i want it to be..... ALL THANKS to Steph.... ha haa... gave her my login ID and password... and i leave everything to her.... She's good! AND no complains. THANKS GER! MUCKS!

So now u can see my Black and White Piz... that was taken when i was in Ipswich, Brisbane. It's a road to my uni. Now u can listen to music while reading my blogs.. it may take some time to load, becoz it's a MP3 file. if u don't like it, u can just simple click on the pause button at the player. All created by steph....

Happy reading...

2 Comments:

Blogger irishblue said...

no worries :D
hey i can hear the music now~ hehe

11:19 PM  
Blogger lizziepang said...

haa haa... thanks amelia... nice but not done by me.... all thanks to my friend, stephie.. I m not good at this... so scare to accidentially delete off some html thingie... ha haaa.... u ask me lar... let me see what i can do for u. :)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home