Saturday, November 19, 2005

Wat a Friday! But I love my job....


I m back to work today.... had a super busy day. Trying to catch up what i had missed on Wednesday and Thursday just becoz i sprained my neck. Now my neck's better, more flexible than yesterday... but sometimes do feel a pull on the muscles, and that hurts too!

YES! I m on time for work today... reached office at 8:30am sharp! And i took a bus! this week, i saved 20 bucks for not taking cab to work!

In the morning, i started fine, pretty relax, still have time to read the papers. But i was actually waiting for my manager to be available. I need to talk to her. I waited till 11am... and finally, i caught her! I was supposed to meet a Sales rep from Pfizer to pass him my company's lab request forms at 11am... and I m still in office then. I was late for the appointment!!! AND i felt so bad for delaying his time. But i only got to leave office at 12pm. Gotta do some coordinating between my colleagues, the doctors and Pam (my manager). This position that i m in definitely makes my days exciting and challenging. Seriously, i do enjoy it... coz i m always handling different situations and i work very well with my colleagues (Reema, Yenling, Gene and Eunice especially!). But when it comes to annual budgeting... I hate it! I will be extremely busy, and never get to do what i like to do, that is, out in the heartland visting my doctors.

Seriously, I love my job... at least i don't drag myself outa bed for work every morning.... except that sometimes, i wish i can sleep alittle longer - Just too lazy! All my colleagues are awesome and cooperative, my job scope is challenging, my manager is helpful to guide me and my doctors (my clients) are nice!

Anyway, back to my story for today.... So I only get to meet Joel (Sales Rep from Pfizer) at 12:30pm. And i went off to do my sales call at Upper Thomson. Had my lunch at the Chrispy Roti Prata Shop at Upper Thomson Rd.. I reckon that u should try it, they open 24hrs everyday. OK... guess wat... for the whole afternoon, i managed to visit 12 clinics! I can't believe it.... Ok, I m suppose to visit 7 clinics in a day, but i broke the record and i did double just in 1 afternoon! I was surprise! Well, i was also desperate to do as many as i can... coz i missed out on wed and thurs! Gotta do some catching up!

And in the evening, met up with my dear boy... Alvin. We were just roaming around Bishan Junction 8.... shopping... had dinner. Can't wait till Sat evening when i can have more time with him. Of coz can't wait to wear my new denims that i bought today - a denim pants and a short denim skirt! Maybe i will be wearing the skirt tomorrow when i m out with alvin! Must dress up nice and pretty when i m out with alvin! OK, i know i m vain! My girlfriends and alvin should know how long i can spend in the rest room touching up.... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home