Tuesday, November 22, 2005

First time in my life... A mistake that i made... And i regret!

For the first time in my life of 26 yrs... I encounter upset gastric. It hurts so badly (not that serious that i need to hospitalize) that i need to see the doc.

After work, i felt uncomfy 2 inch below my chest... I didn't know what's that! It was like burning. I didn't know gastric is there. I thought i might be hungry... So I had chips and ice milk tea at Mos burger while waiting for Alvin. It got alot worst after i eat something. So pain that i can't put my hands off my gastric. Hence, i decided to see the doctor at Bt Gombak when I met up with Alvin.

This pain start after I took the medication for my neck last Wednesday nite. Once i forgot to take with food.. and after awhile, i felt uneasy at my gastric. It was on and off for the past few days since Wednesday... Until today, it hurts so badly that i need to take medical attention. And obviously, I suspected that must be my fault for not taking that medication with food that cause this pain. But on the other hand, it has been quiet some time thou...

Anyway... doc has confirm that the inflammation of my gastric was caused by that medication that i took on wednesday without food. And it worsen because i had chips just now. Darn, i regret for not following instructions!

Morale of my story....
1. Follow the instruction stated on the drugs that we take!
2. Gastric is 2inches below the chest.
3. When there's gastric pain, don't take oily and spicy food.

And that's the mistake that i made that caused today's suffering.... SIGH! I am such a dumb!@#$

Now i m better after the medication for my gastric, if not, i wouldn't have the mood to be online to write such stupid experience of mine.... Phew... wat a relief... it's not a good experience... really! Lucky i have alvin with me to entertain me while i was having the pain! Someone to distract my attention... :) At least i m not so focus on my gastric pain! THANKS Honey! Now I m more alert, I will read for instruction before i pop anything to my mouth!

Gonna bath now.... was bored while waiting for my turn to take my shower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home