Sunday, December 11, 2005

Extraordinary Weekend...

On Saturday... Alvin and I went to the ZOO... ha haaa.. Yeap... ZOO! Day's started good and sunny.... Was a good walk in the zoo. And we had fun! Then sky starts looking unfriendly when we were at the lions... and it started to rain when we were at the leopards. Thank God, it was sheltered... And both of us hasn't got any umbrella's with us. So we sat at the leopards and we took a NAP there until the rain stopped. It was almost an hour nap with the leopards. Haa haa... that weather's good for napping... ha haaa... it was extraordinary - Sleeping in the ZOO a glass away from the leopards. Haa haa...

In the evening, we went to watch SAW2. (Click on the picture to offical Saw2 website). I think it's good. Worth watching if u dare. It's a little gruesome. But that's alrite with me. But I haven't seen SAW part 1, so i can't compare which is better. Will be getting the DVD from KL next weekend. Will comment again. :) haa...

Caught Chicken Little too someday during the weekdays with Yenling. (Click on the picture to Chicken Little offical website) Geee, dunno whether I m too tired after work, or this cartoon's boring. I felt asleep during the show. I, personally, don't like this cartoon, it's alittle silly. I think it's meant for kids. I think there were more kids than adults in that theatre. :p
Seems that i didn't review on the other 2 movies that i caught a few weekends back huh...
Watched Prime last weekend, it was good one! interesting plot. (Click pix to Prime offical website). Rafi Gardet (Uma Thurman) is a newly divorced 37-year-old career woman who regularly spills her woes to her therapist, Lisa Metzger (Meryl Streep). Rafi's love life takes a sudden upturn when she meets Bryan Greenberg (David Bloomberg), a penniless painter who lives on the Lower East Side with his grandparents and, at 23, is significantly younger than Rafi.
From both Kill Bill and Kill Bill2, we all know that Uma Thurman's good at fighting and killing and she's good when she's acting in serious roles. But in Prime's she's as good in this romentic comedy. Worth watching too.
Hmmm... this one, i watched Harry Potter (Click on the picture for offical Harry Potter's website) the previous weekend after last weekend. Hmmm, i think it's OK... if u are a fan of Harry Pottter, maybe you LOVE it. I hear from my colleague, Eunice, that it's better to read the book. Haa haaa... being a lazy girl, i don't think i will be reading that SUPER thick, dictionary look-alike HARRY POTTER book. Hmmm.... I personally don't really enjoy it. Pretty OK only. :) I think the 1st part is nice. :)
Oh well, 4 more days to go for my KL trip with Alvin, Yunxian and Joe. Ha ahaa... Can't wait.
U must be wondering how's life with a little baby at home... ha haa... I took a look at her... she's lovely when's she sleeping... hmmm.. can't tell she looks more like my bro or my sis in law yet. too young to tell. Today's her first full day at home and i m lazing at home the whole day too... Goash... i was woken by her CRY a few times.. early in the morning 4am, then 9am... then 5pm. Geee... She's only quiet when she's asleep. Phew... i don't have to do anything with this little princess.... I don't even dare to touch her... she looks so fragile, so worried that she will cry when i touch her... ha haaa... Anyway, this little princess will be attended by her parents and my mum.... ALL the BEST to them... ha haaa... Oh no... this day will come to me in a few more years. Another few more years to enjoy! geee.... Can't wait she grows up alittle older... then i can play with her. :)
Yeap... will be away from singapore the next 2 weekends. Will write again when i got time.
Cheers... and just in case, i don't meet u these few weeks on MSN or personally - HAVE AN EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!
Cheers for this festive holidays... and AWS (annual wage supplement - for those who work in Singapore)! ha ahaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home