Sunday, November 27, 2005

My most shameful moment...

Not really a good Saturday actually... But of coz with Alvin around, my Saturdays' never awful.
We planned to go Zoo today... but weather wasn't friendly... OK that's fine. We stayed at home for awhile, Alvin took a nap on my bed and I was so bored that I started to take out my henna and start drawing on my hand. We then planned to go Penisular Plaza to book our holiday for Xmas.
Later in the afternoon, we drove and parked the car near Plaza Singapura where we gonna catch Harry Potter in the theatre later at night. Then we took a bus to Penisular Plaza (perhaps about 15mins bus ride) and alight at Raffles Hotel, opposite Raffles City. And my adventure beings from here....
Reached our destination... gonna alight from the bus, instead of walking down the stairs, I was being tripped and i ROLLED down the stairs from the bus.. and that's how i alight today in a very different way - attention seeking way, maybe. I landed with my knees on the floor. As I ROLLED down, I can hear a lady from my back kept apologising to me... "SORRY.. SORRY.... SORRY.... SORRY.... SORRY..." until i finally landed on the road. Gee... that's so embarrass... U probably might wonder where's Alvin huh? He's behind the lady who tripped me. He heard a loud "BONG, BANG, BONG!" can't see what happened actually. He didn't really know that I rolled down the bus. Before, Alvin came to know that was me... a man - I called him "Super hero"... got my bag and lift me up, before I can take a look how he looks like, he disappeared, just like Spiderman, Batman or Superman. But Alvin said that he looks simple with glasses, t-shirt, jeans and a backpack - A typical IT guy look. OK... my left leg's badly hurt with bruises and cuts, for a second, i couldn't move, but i force myself to move away from the road, Alvin helped me as well. And I looked around, people from the bus and people at the bus stop were looking at me... GEE... that's so embarrass.. for that moment, i wish i have a paper bag to cover my head. Picked up my shoes... GOASH... heels' broken... strips' broken too.... Can't walk with them any more and I m a road away from the shopping mall... And i decided to do the Australian way... walked bare footed across the road, in the shopping mall trying to look for a shoes shop. Gee... that wasn't really obvious that I walked with my bare foot. I guess no one notice it. ha haaa.... But for sure, my feet were super dirty. Finally, got myself a new pair of shoes from URS. Gee.... what an adventure with bruises and cuts on my legs... Geee.. thank god, i wore jeans today, so it's not that bad if i wear skirt. Phew... Of coz after i got my shoes, i went to the Pharmacy to get some plasters, went to the toliet to clean up.
Darn what a day for me... But alvin and I were joking and laughing abt that incident the whole night. Of coz it's not really good to get myself hurt.
Wat a terrible month for me... first, i sprained my neck for no good reason, then I got my gastric inflammation becoz i pop my medication without food, and today I alight the bus in a different way and got myself hurt! I was indeed speechless about my luck for this month.
I hope that nothing bad gonna happen to me again.... I pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home