Friday, December 02, 2005

Finally, my LAST working Saturday of the year!

Finally, tomorrow's my last Saturday of the year. And i will be clearing my annual leaves for the whole of last week (24th Dec 05 to 2 Jan 06) of the year till the first working day of the new year.

My last mth of the year is well planned....
  • Will be meeting up with many of my friends.... (u know who u are!, can't wait to meet up with u people!) On the 15th Dec is a HUGH gathering.... Can't wait to catch up with my STC mates!
  • Going KL with best friend -Yunxian, Joe and Alvin on 16th to 19th Dec 05 (gonna miss my another best friend - Dawn's birthday on 18th Dec, but i just got her something today for her birthday. DAWN: We shall meet up on 14th Dec?)
  • Going Batam for Spa with Alvin on Xmas weekend.
  • On leave from 24th Dec 05 till 1st working day of the new year. Will be lazing around in Singapore... and sorting out some things... that i never have time to do it becoz i m at work.
  • of coz the rest of the days not mention, i will be at work... which is OK, coz i enjoy my work!

Gonna be a fruitful ending for the year!

Cheers to everyone and EARLY HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I m sure many of us are on annual leave now... Have fun and enjoying this last mth of the year 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home