Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A week for me to catch up with Friends!


Last week was a fruitful week for me. I met up with Dawn for Dinner to celebrate her birthday! (Above pix) Brought her to Raffles Marina to see sun set... kinda weird to go there with my working clothes... but it's OK! Who cares! I hope she enjoys herself with the beautiful scenery... and a lovely friend like me.. he ehee.. We took heaps of piz! Hurmmm...all pix that we took are with her! it's her camera! They are lovely! We had to leave early, becoz i was tired and it's kinda far and I gotta work the next day! It was a short meeting thou... ha haaa... But i think it's memorial! Dawn, hope u had an excellent birthday celebration on your actual day!

The day before i went to KL, I met up with my classmates (Above pix) from St Theresa's Convent! We had dinner at Blooie's in Science Park2. COOL!! Many of us looks the same as compared to when we were younger! ha haaa! We had a great time! And we exchange Xmas gifts! Surprisingly, i was amazed that Cuiyi and I had to exchange with each other (we drew lots)...
Cuiyi and I had been partners in the class since Sec 2. ha ahaa... we had fun during secondary school days... we cheated in tests together, we play basketball with a group of friends together. One thing that i hate about her... is her FENG YOU!! haa haa... She knows i hate it so much! ha ahaa.... SIGH... those were the days! And that nite, we were fated to exchange gifts with each other! ha ahaa..
And I am so glad that i am still keeping in touch with those lovely gers! Hey, whoever's reading this, we should do that again! ha ahaa... Flooding each other's email just to get this whole thing organised. Haa haaa... See u gers at Gina's Wedding!! We know what to do with her huh!


1 Comments:

Blogger gen4sure said...

OH... it must have been great.. it was a real pity that i had pissed that Gathering that u guys had..hopefully there will be another chance...

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home