Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A PLANNED ending of 2005!

Just got back from Batam. It's a OK trip. We stayed at Planet Holiday, in Batam City. Not really as good as Holiday Inn near the beach, but away from the city. Anyway, how Alvin and I spend on our Xmas and our "dunno" how many yrs and mths anniversary... visit our blog.

This whole week, being the last week of 2005, I will be on annual leave. It gonna be a another fruitful and well planned week.

Monday: Just got back from Batam.. of coz spent my morning and afternoon in the hotel, lazing around with Alvin. A lazy Monday. And got back in the evening.

Tuesday: Today, just take a rest at home in the afternoon. Will meet Alvin for dinner. Didn't really wanna have dinner at home, didn't wanna trouble my mum to cook for me, since she's busy with her granddaughter and cooking nutritious meals for my sis-in-law. Poor mum, don't have time for herself. I hope she's will get outa this soon!

Wednesday: Whole day for DAWN. Dawn and I planned to go Puala Ubin for a cycle.... haven't been there for ages! We pray that it wouldn't rain. If not, gonna go for plan B!

Thursday: Meeting up with Steph, Cuiyi and Shirley... My secondary school friends!!! Will have a simple dinner at Marina Square. Before meeting them, I thought of going for my hair rebonding... Still thinking... Shall I?

Friday: Gonna meet Xin Yi, my ex-colleague, for tea in the late afternoon. He's on leave too! And meeting my boy after that when he's off work.

Saturday: Going Sungie Buloh for a walk with Alvin in the afternoon, hope it don't rain... Dinner will be somewhere less crowded. WHERE? Yet to come out with a place! any suggestions? besides cooking at home.

Sunday: NEW YEAR DAY!!! Yet to plan... ha haaa.. maybe for a movie...

Monday: Gonna stay at home to rejuvenate. ha haaa... preparing for work the next day.

Gonna make this week a fruitful one.. gonna do things that i can't do when i m at work. Like going to Puala Ubin... can't wait.... Here i come... Mother Nature!

I wish everyone's a lovely ending of 2005. And an excellent 2006!

CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home