Thursday, January 12, 2006

Life without my Computer...

My hard disk died on me last night... just went to Sim Lim to get it fixed.. Thank god, it's still under warrenty... if not, i have to save up for another hard disk that can cost me $100 over!!!

On Tuesday, it was a blessing.... something's already fishy when i was using my laptop... i almost can't start. My bro, a PC doctor, took out my hard disk to check where's the problem. He managed to open my files from my hard disk from his lap top and he saved all my stuffs!! PHEW.... So i thought everything's fine.... put back the hard disk back to my laptop and "WALA" it works again!

Last night... it finally died on me... and I have to get it replaced.. and the service is darn slow from Samsung... the service centre told me that it might that 2 weeks to get it replaced for me... DARN! And now i gotta rely on my dad's computer!

The New year had started, got back to work for 2 weeks... many new things to handle... currently, at work, i was being asked to be in the company's dinner and dance organising committee. GOT 1 mth to source for sponors and entertainment company to host the dinner... get the prizes for lucky draw (looking forward for that... can do some shopping!!) and doing up the decor in the ballroom. WOW... many things to prepare... and phew... of coz i don't stand alone. I have my colleagues from different dept to help up! That's gonna be cool! Perhaps an experience to gain to prepare me for my wedding dinner... hee heee...

My niece is already 1 mth old... just celebrated her first mth last saturday (7 Jan)... Geee.... life's not as good as before with her... no doubt that she's cute... but she cries all day long.... especially at night... gee... i was woken up by her terrible cry all the time.... SIGH!!!! I think i am going for child adoption next time.. it's so scary to experience such stuffs... baby cries.. and gotta wake up to feed, burp her, make her comfy, hoax her to stop crying... and put her to sleep... all these can take 1 hr to do it... DARN this is what i see at home now... I don't do it, but from what i see, it's scary enough to give up the idea of having a baby at home. Sob.... i wish she grows up quickly... so that she don't cry so much. I do feel sad for her for crying so badly. SIGH...

1 Comments:

Blogger irishblue said...

did u manage to recover ur data from ur hard disk? I think mine is also dying soon... making strange noises. I hope can fix. else buy new one.. heartache ache.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home