Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...

If u ask me how did i spend my Valentine's day with Alvin.... my ans is... NOTHING MUCH, as usual, we hang around Causeway Point.... I bought him a SONY ERICSSON 750i for last yr's Xmas, his 27th Birthday this 19 Feb 2006, Valentine's Day and our 5th Year Anniversary on 25 Feb 2006!!!! Expensive present for so many occassions! haa....
But he's not the first to use it... ME using it now.... tomorrow, i m going to service my O2 XphoneII, and I think it's gonna be with the service centre for 1 week... so i m surviving with his NEW 750i! Sorry Alvin....
Valentine's Day isn't a big day for us.... what matters is 2 other important days in Feb... EVERY 19 FEB - Alvin's Hatch Day and EVERY 25 FEB - OUR yr ANNIVERSARY. :)
We will excited abt these 2 days and will plan for activities!!! Of coz, I will plan for Alvin's Hatch Day. And we will plan for our anniversary together. This yr, we have plans.... hope it's gonna be another unforgettable one! :)
TO ALL... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home