Tuesday, February 14, 2006

BZZIE LIZZIE.... BZZIE with SHANGHAI NIGHT..

For the past few weeks, I have been very very very very busy at work.... Was busy with my company's dinner on the 11 feb 2006 at Traders Hotel. BUT i was also having fun with my colleagues from other department - MY NEW FRIENDS - ANGELA, KARIN, SAM! Guys, I m going to miss those exciting moments. Staying up late for discussion, talking senseless things becoz we are all super tired.... My fav nite was on the eve of the dinner, 10 Feb. We stayed up till 12:30am and we set up the sercurity Alarm.... That was our most exciting and adrenaline rushing nite.... so afraid of the alarm that we are all shaking!!! haa haaa!!! It was fun... it's like seating on a roller coaster!!! haaa haaa..... And i never forget abt the ROBERT thingie... I was so tired that i lost my words... and I ask for ROBERT instead of RUBBER!! haa haaa... But it was DARN fun!!! I m gonna miss those days...

And becoz of all these planning for the event, i put aside many of my usual routine work... now that the event is over, not only i gotta do a post event thingie, i gotta many things to catch up... things are in control now.... just need time to sort things out and get things in place. While i was busy with the event, my colleagues in my dept helped me in most of the work... THANKS GUYS - GENE, REEMA, YENLING and EUNICE!

The Dinner was awesome.... THEME was SHANGHAI NIGHT, Decor wasn't fantastic, but the prizes were very attractive and the games were fun!!! SAM AND I were the host for that night. WOW... i didn't know that i can do that. Maybe i should try my luck if there is any Project Super Host, in English.
During the dinner, I can see that all my colleagues were enjoying themselves!!! I m so proud of the organising committee. :) Feedback were good!!! I m so glad! And of coz why the dinner was so successful was all becoz of my spotting colleagues, the awesome staffs from Traders hotel and my cooperative organising committee friends. THANKS GUYS!!! I m so happy to see all my colleagues enjoyed themselves!! VERY VERY HAPPY!!!
Here are all my piz....
Starting from top left:
Angela and Me.
The Organising Committee Members - Karin, Angela, Me and Sam.
ME and Sam. Me and Karin.
Me and Sam again.
Me - Funny Face with Sam again.
The Wonderful Organising Committee (standing-Sam and Karin. seating-Me and Angela).
THE MARKETING DEPT (From Left, Gene, Yenling, Reema and Eunice).
ALL seating on TABLE 14 - The Committee Table with the WORST view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home