Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I want a Digital Camera!

I believe every girl should have a digital camera. Especially me, being so vain and always love taking pix!
I wish for a Digital Camera... just dunno which to buy... initially, i was thinking to get the casio Exilim, then realised that it's manufactured in CHINA.... so i give up. Good thing abt it was that it got a very good battery that allows us to take 550 shots!
Then i tot of Panasonic Lumix.... becoz of it's Lecia lens.... then some shop in Orchard recommended me Pentax A10. Coz it's 8megapixels plus it comes with 1GB memory card and selling cheaper then Lumix.
So today, i went to Sim Lim Square to compare price. I was initally asking for Pentax, some shop recommended Canon Ixus 60. Saying that Pentax is not so good and it's manufacture in Malaysia or Indonesia (can't remember), where as Canon Ixus made in Japan. So i compared Panasonic and Canon, asking around for option.... apparently, many says Canon, being a camera maker, is better. :)
So So.... I think i should be going for Canon Ixus 60. Just waiting when I want to throw out this amt of money for this camera.... "heart pain!".

Click on the camera for reviews and Specs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home