Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mix Feelings...

I have been happily spending my weekend with Alvin at Commonwealth despite of the environment full of roaches! haa haa.... Gee.... Saw 2 roaches in my kitchen ever since i shifted in... HEY HEY... I swear my kitchen is damn clean... (i'm a clean freak, K! :p) Just dunno why i can find roaches... I've already sealed up the rubbish shoot and left poison baits for the roaches... THANK GOD, both occasions Alvin's present... and he's my pest buster! hee hee... The only reason is that we are staying on the 3rd floor. SIGH.... I swear i m going to get a high floor when i next rent another house. Thank god, my house in Punggol's 2nd last floor - 15th Floor! I m so used to stay on high floor... In Telok Blangah Rise, I was on the 16th and now I m on the 19th... so staying on the 3rd is kinda funny for me. It's a total different experience for me. Put aside the fact that i stayed on ground floor in Australia...
OK OK... that's not what i m trying to express here. Yes, i was really happy living with Alvin in Commonwealth over the weekends.... but i was sad to leave my parents. I missed them.... And when i go back to Choa Chu Kang where my parents are... I was like dragging myself, coz i feel so uncomfy meeting my sis-in-law in the house. The tumor is there since after she picked on me twice on separate occasion for no good reasons... maybe she's observing my actions.... little actions like dropping the shoes to wear, she noted and commented that I m throwing my shoes on the floor to show my anger... which is not the fact. SIGH... in other words, I m scare to face her. I dunno what pleases her and what not. I hate that kinda feeling.. and I never feel that way before... I m usually very happy with people around me! SIGH...
It's exactly 1 mth to alvin and my big day... preparation is under control... wasn't really stressing on it... simply becoz we don't really care and we have no high expectation on it. Of coz we will do our best to make our guests feel comfortable on that day. To us, that day's not really important, it's just a day for us to celebrate together with our friends and relatives, what's more important is how our future's gonna be like. I can't wait to get over and done with it. haa haa... so that i can rebond my hair... hee hee.... I have been spending so much of time styling my hair in the morning... haa haa.... VAIN... :)
Alrighty... just wanna write out my mix feeling... nothing much... :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ALvin & Liz ,

Love your wedding photos !!!! Simply stunning and beautiful. Mike & I are doing well. We bought a house....finally !!!! Very sad to leave the other house in annerley.But hey it is now our own
place !!! Gone into this super dooper mode of buying things for the house. And Liz when u come here I am taking you out on just a girls nite out !!!

3:14 PM  
Blogger lizziepang said...

HEY Premy!

I wish i can be back in Brisy for good! still finding ways to get there! hee hee.... those were the days when we went downunder... indoroopilly!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home