Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What's for dinner tonite?

I cooked today.... It was alvin's 1st day of reservist.... thought of cooking a good dinner for him... Yah.... "What so great about his reservist!" haa haa.... Nah.... I was in the mood to cook too.... So I went to get ingredients from supermarket.... and went Ikea to get a wok! Haa haa... Yes.... moved in for so long and i haven't own a wok!

AND.... I cooked Char Kway Tiao... (Singapore Fried Noodles) without cockles.... Hey... Alvin enjoyed it... I m so glad despite that it was my first time cooking Char Kway Tiao. :)
Check this Out!




I think i better stop cooking such OILY food for alvin! I m feeding him FATS! And he will sure to put on more weight because of my cooking!!!! That's what happen when we were living in Australia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home