Friday, January 12, 2007

NOT 100% well for a week already!

It all started from sore throat last Thursday (4th Jan) morning.... But i choose to ignore the pain and went ahead with my favourite food - CRAB for dinner! After dinner, I was feeling alittle feverish.... and indeed... my body temperature went up! Took Anarex before bedtime. Next morning (Friday), I thought my fever's gone, so i went to work. In the afternoon, i feel feverish again... feeling so heavy... and decided to end my sales call slightly earlier than usual to see the doctor. I wasn't feeling good, i was so weak... I can't wait to rest on my bed! I have no choice but i have cancel my appointment with my friends - "Alison, Seb and Ken, I m so sorry!" I feel so bad... we haven't catch up with each other for a long time! Of coz, my fever gradually went off... but i started to cough!! And i have been coughing for the past week! GOASH! so irritating! But of coz, i was discipline... i learnt my lesson.. and I avoid COLD drinks!

Supposedly, we are to meet up today with Alison, Seb, Ken and Alvin.... it was cancelled! So guess wat! Alvin went to find his own activities! And i feel like just staying at home and cook my own dinner! Check this out!

"TA-TA!" Viet Rice paper roll! That's what i made for dinner! Not bad lar! hee hee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home