Friday, November 24, 2006

Call me MRS tmr!!!

Wanna know how i m feeling now on the eve of my wedding day? hmmm..... not really excited... just that i m sure at the end of the day my mouth will be so tired.... coz i m sure i gotta smile the whole day! Already during my half day photo shoot, my mouth's pretty tired of smiling at the end of the day. :)

Anyway, everything's planned out and it's all ready for action. That will leave it to Alvin and our coordinators - Jason, Dennis, Jasmine and Yunxian.

Will miss my dad, Mum and Brother.... will miss the privilege of being chauffeured to the MRT every morning by dad.

Anyway, i just want to get it over and done with.... so that I can take a good rest.... and rebond my hair... hee hee....

I believe it's gonna turn out well tmr with all my good team of helpers.... that includes my ex-boss, Daniel, being my photographer for the whole day. :p

OKie.... this is my last blog as Miss Pang. Well, it's kinda weird to be called Mrs Koh... and after tmr, any forms that i fill in... martial status will be Married, instead of Single. Gosh.... can't believe i am going thru all these.

Okie.. gotta catch my beauty sleep.... preparing to look fresh tmr! Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home