Monday, October 30, 2006

A few more weeks to the wedding....

Many people ask me... Am I excited with my wedding? Another few more weeks to go! Frankly, I m not really stress about it, I can't wait to get over it.... so that i can rebond me hair.... ERGH! I can't stand my hair... spending so much time styling my hair before i step outa my house. :p Ok.. I m vain... And i can do all my outdoor activities.... Now i can't get outa sun and play, gotta "preserve" my fairness.. and making sure i don't get hurt. ERGH.... I can't wait for my Puala Ubin trip in dec with my friends after my wedding.. haa haa.... So much of restrictions that i can't wait to get over it.
Although, on the 25th Nov 2006 marks the new beginning of our future... both Alvin and I were not really stress about the event on that day.... it's just a day to celebrate our new beginning with our friends and relatives... wat matters is how we spend our future together. BUT we try to make that day as memorable as possible for our guests. Of coz we can't do it alone... thanks to our friends.... Jason, Dennis, Yunxian and Jasmine, they volunteer their precious time for us to work together to make this event successful. "Hey boys and gers, we will try not to get too stress out with that day! K!" What excites me is solemnizing with the beautiful sunset! Being a mother nature lover, i hope it's a very beautiful moment. I really hope that all my guests will love it. I know it's kinda far, but hey, we need to get away from the city in order to have an excellent view of the sunset huh! :p Really really, hope that all my guests will enjoy the beautiful sight of mother nature!

1 Comments:

Blogger egeus said...

Congrats! Wish yer two all the best! =)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home