Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gimme a while more...

Back in at my parent's place for dinner today and finally i have access to internet. Haven't got the internet connection set up at my rented place... will do it one of these days. :) Life without WWW is so boring.... Will update my blog once i've got the connection and when i m avaliable!
Wedding's over.... it feels like dreaming.... Both Alvin and i, couldn't believe that we are married and we are now husband and wife... When we woke up the next morning, we looked at each other with a dreamy look... and feels as if we had a wonderful dream! that morning, i started to miss my parents and i cried. My poor boy tried so hard to make me more comfortable...
OK... Will write more once i got my internet set up.... Cheers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home