Monday, December 18, 2006

Short update... as requested by KEN!

Hey Ken... Because of u i m writing this...
Well, I tried to upload some piz taken on my wedding day... but i got problem uploading... so i gave up.... I will only take my time to upload during my annual leave...
YES, as usual, i will be clearing my leave from this Wednesday and all the way to 1st working day of 2007. Geee... almost 1.5 weeks! But i gotta go back to work on 30th Dec for half day... Sigh...
Many of u were asking... SO WHERE'S the destination of my HONEYMOON???? to be frank, we haven't really have a destination yet.... But i believe every trip that we went is HONEYMOON to us... :) Even to batam.... So long we are together... Well, u can put it this way, every minute when we are together alone is honeymoon to us. In fact, those 1.5 years spend in Australia together is the BEST honeymoon!
This coming Wednesday, we will take a super short trip to BATAM again... This time, we gonna spend a lot more on SPA and Food!
How marriage life? Well, nothing different from those days that we spent in Australia... Except that, I gotta share a bed with another man, share the same wardrobe with him.... That's the different... No cold winters, No super HOT summers, No autumn and No Spring... No Exams too! Heee heee.... Well, i m still me.... still hanging out with friends.... just that instead of arranging to meet alvin, I gotta arrange to meet Mum and dad.... kinda weird...
Something "freaky" to share with u.... last friday, i was at singtel and Alvin's at next door hair salon. I was choosing between N73 and K800i, i couldn't decide... i sense that alvin's at the door at Singtel and i turn around and there he is, walking towards me... That's freaky... I can sense HIM....
Finally, i decided to get Sony Ericsson K800i, I m still exploring this phone and trying to utilized the applications in this phone. COOL phone... But a little bulky... With darn good camera! My friends were holding this phone - Jialin, cuiyi and steph.... And they gave me a crash course when we happen to meet each other at bugis in a restaurant... What a coincidences! Jialin got a nice white bag from Outfitter for $15! And I went to get it that nite! COOL! And all 3 of them were wearing the same watch... and that's the watch that I almost wanted to buy when I saw it at Cineleisure. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
I will miss my O2 XphoneII.... will be keeping it.... despite that it broke down due to my negligence. It falled into a pool of water in the sink when I was making up in the toilet.
OKIE... will upload my wedding pix when I have more time.
CHEERS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinghui said...

Wow....my request for a short update from Liz came true !!! Very touched .... Cheers mate !

Short update but very "informative" & interesting happenings ....

Do keep your friends posted always ......

U would know where I am taking photos when u pop into my blog ... :)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home