Monday, May 28, 2007

What a terrible SUNDAY!

First i started off with body ache and headache, gradually my body temperature rose up from 37.8 degrees to 38.5 degrees... by the time when i hit 38.5 degrees, i m so weak and heavy that I almost can't move out of my bed... my head was so heavy and pain that i hope that the doctor has got some kind of injection for me to get ride of it immediately, despite that i m fear of getting prick.
Without delaying, Alvin brought me to the nearest clinic that is still open on a Sunday nite. The doctor gave me fright, he suspects that it may be Dengue fever. And i gotta monitor signs of rashes and bleeding. As i don't have any sign of influenza or colds.
Alvin and I planned to cook steak and spaghetti for dinner on Sunday nite... but becoz i was down with fever... it didn't go well as planned. So my poor boy went to buy himself a steak from the hawker centre nearby and fishball noodles to substitute for the spaghetti. Sorry... And he is so greedy!!!
After having a good rest today at home... i m much better, so signs of dengue or anything.... i should be healthier tomorrow. :p PHEW....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home