Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bye Bye... on 7th June 2007....

Yes... on 7th June 2007 (Thursday) shall be my last day with my current company - Parkway Laboratory Services after 3 yrs 4mths of service to them and my doctors. Dragging myself to leave the company... but I know i gotta move on.... it's an great opportunity to be with Pfizer and also was my dream 3 yrs ago before i joined Parkway Laboratory. Joining Parkway Laboratory is like a stepping stone for me to be in the Healthcare industry in Singapore. Now my dream (although my dream is to work in Australia, this is good enough too!) has came true and now dragging myself outta the company, gonna miss all my colleagues. Some of my colleagues outside my department learnt about my resignation last Friday... some of them was chatting with me and giving me advise on Saturday. So glad that they care! One of them (auntie!) commented that as a friend she also hate to see me leave... but on the other hand she will be happy for me to move on. WOW... i almost teared.. but i held back! Sigh! Darn! too emotional! I can't believe that myself is leaving in 4 days time!

Anyway... I've got about 10 days to my first day of work in Pfizer. So just right after my last day of work with Parkway Laboratory. On the 8th June 2007, Alvin and I will be going on our "2nd honeymoon" to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, for 4 days before we meet my "BOYFRIEND" (Guess Who?) on 11 or 12 June 2007. Can't wait till 8th June!

Gee.... this yr is Indochina Traveling Year for us! haa haa... we just got back from Cambodia in Mar and 2 mths later, we are going Vietnam! Or rather u can say we are too poor to travel for our honeymoon but have to travel to the 3rd world countries... hee hee... Goash! Can't wait for the shopping and FOOD!!!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home