Sunday, August 06, 2006

What a short weekend...

For the last two consecutive Saturdays, I was away from Singapore.... as mentioned in my previous blogs... I went to Bangkok for my birthday on 22nd July 2006. I spent 3 days 3 nights there shopping and eating!!!! And the following saturday on 29th July 2006, I went to Batam to relax in our favourite resort... HOLIDAY INN. Gee, I m so surprised that one of the staffs there in the resort recognised me as their regular guest... I m impressed. I will definately go back again as and when i like. And last Saturday 5th Aug 2006, I have to work and I gotta attend a short seminar and from the short seminar at Sheraton Towers, I went shopping at Orchard Road and spend money again there!!! Never stop spending money huh!!! I gotta put a full stop to this!!!!!
And finally, today I manage to rest well at home... I watched DVD, sleep and eat. Rejunvenate myself before I work hard for the week! hee hee.... I brought back my work (the annual Finanical budgeting is HERE!!!!) but i am SO SO lazy to start anything!! I was thinking of doing it on Wednesday, Singapore's Birthday!!!! it's a Public HOLIDAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home