Sunday, July 16, 2006

EARLY Celebration of my Birthday!

Time flies and I m celebrating my 27th Birthday this mth!!! To be exact, my hatch day's on 22nd July. And last Saturday (15th July), my secondary school buddies celebrated my birthday!!!! Sweet!!! They are the first who wishes me!!! haa haaa.... I m seriously so touched and so glad to have this group of buddies!!!! - Shirley, Jiabi, Jialin, Cuiyi and Steph. Despite of their busy schedule... they make time for me to celebrate my birthday! THANK U!!!

Steph: Thank u for being present despite that u are so busy at work!! THANK U!
Cuiyi: thanks for rescheduling your appointment to be present!
Jiabi: Thank you for organising this, getting the cake and Handmade me the card and the box.
Jialin: Thank you for representing everyone to get me this lovely bag! I LOVE IT! U got my kinda taste! hee hee....
Shirley: Thank you for being present despite of your busy schedule at work!!!!

Goash! I m really so thankful! And i really hope that u gers enjoyed the High tea at Chilli Padi.. :)
We took plenty of piz on Jialin and Steph's camera!!! As usual, when we meet up, Steph's camera will be always available for clicking!!! And I will be always to one being the camera ger! I forgot to bring my new camera!!! Of all occasion!! SIGH!!! Silly ger!!! Will load the piz later when steph's not so busy to transfer the piz to me!

After meeting up with the gers, I met up with Alvin.... we went shopping for my birthday present... And I choose Osim iCare. THANK you, honey! Can't wait to celebrate my birthday with you next weekend in Bangkok!!!

Only get to take the presents with my new camera at home... sigh!!! The Purple box, a jar of folded hearts and the pink card are handmade by Jiabi... and she gave my a short together with her art pieces! The black bag from Mphosis was given by the gers - Shirley, Steph, Cuiyi, Jialin and Jiabi. Osim iCare is given by my dearest boy, Alvin!

THANK YOU GERS!!! U gers make my life different!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home