Sunday, June 04, 2006

Lizzie Updates - Moive, My new Toy, Sportie lizzie

Hey.. for the past few blogs, my topic's about my nasty sis-in-law huh... kinda boring.... and pretty sad to talk about it.... so i shan't talk about it anymore more.. Anyway, right now, i m trying to make myself happy! And I am happy... :)

MOVIES:
As usual, I m a movie freak... besides Poseiden that I last talk about in my previous blog, on 20th May I watched DaVinci code ... it was great! Read a part of the book, Dan Brown indeed has got very very good description of the place... He's really a good writer! I didn't finish the book... I m just lazy to finish it.... :) Anyway, reading the book now is a passe already... my brother's reading it... Sigh... (Click on the picture to enter it's offical website)
'
on 27th May 06, we didn't catch any movie. Instead, Alvin and I went for Grease, The Musical at Indoor Stadium! It was great too... But Ma ma mia's still the best. :)
GREASE, the fifth longest running musical in Broadway history is revved up and ready to rock 'n' roll. GREASE brings back the classic rock ‘n’ roll sounds of the fifties with songs including “We Go Together,” “Summer Nights”, “Beauty School Dropout” and “Born to Hand Jive.” And for those of you who cannot get enough of GREASE, special arrangements have been made to include three hit songs from the movie: “Hopelessly Devoted to You” and “You’re The One That I Want” and Barry Gibb’s “Grease”. Not forgetting “Summer Lovin’’’ and “Greased Lightnin’”.
Yesterday, we watched X-Men, The last stand. It was good too.... Watched the first one and the second one.... they are all great!!! should watch it!!!
MY NEW TOY!!!
On Friday, I finally got my camera.... i got a Lumix FX8 for only $499 with 2 GB flash card. :) It was indeed a good deal! I got it from the PC show. :) Haven't really make good use of it yet... maybe next weekend, when i attend a friend's ROM. :) And I shoot alot with Dawn... she's leaving on 2nd July ( my wedding photo shooting day!) So excited!!! Now i can shoot and shoot all i want!!!! :)
SPORTIE LIZZIE:
For the last 2 sundays, I have been meeting up with Yunxian and Jasmine for badminton session at Clementi Sports Hall instead of lazing and sleeping the whole day. Now i feel so tone up! :) Enjoying myself!!! It was fun!!! Haven't been playing badminton with them since Secondary school.... :) Let's Keep Fit!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger irishblue said...

wah u guys actually managed to book courts. there quite hard to book. like always fully booked one.

1:37 AM  
Blogger lizziepang said...

hey steph... we can always arrange for some game!!! how abt going back to our secondary school dayz... playing basketball huh???

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home