Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My brother's wife is problematic!!

Sometimes, i feel that my sis-in-law's ex-boyfriends are the luckiest MEN.... and my poor brother is the unlucky guy to marry CELINE (sis-in-law). She seriously has got very very bad temper.... even myself, being very patience with her can't tolerate her. Especially, when she target at me and my actions when there's quarrel with brother. Whenever there's arguements with my brother, she will ddefinately, not only leave the house and go back to her grandma's place (she don't stay with her mum), she will also try to pin point everyone - mum, dad and myself. She admitted that she has very very bad temper and she has split personality (I think she watch too much of dramas). She is so scary!!! My family has been always trying to accommodate her.... and she's still picking on everyone of us to she shows her anger! Who are we to deserve all these rubbish from her???
Last sunday morning, dad's not in, i was woken up by the arguements between celine, brother and mum. I was eavesdropping their arguements.... I told myself, if i m being mentioned, I will open my door and go to her and confront her. And indeed, for the 2nd time, she scolded me BITCH and wants me to move out of the house. I was really angry and open the door, walk to her and confronted her! Guess what she told me.... Alvin and I were not invited to Hazel's (my 6 mths niece) 1st month party last december (2005). I was shock to hear that and mum scolded her!
Next she complained that I disturbed her from her sleep every weekend night, becoz I went back very late and when I bath, the noise of the water disturbed her. I "shoot" her back: so she can't sleep when it's raining?? haa haaa.... she almost can't ans me... haa haa.... instead she replied, it don't rain everyday and they close the windows! Hmmm.... Come one.... even when we close the window, we can still hear the droplets lor!!! Goash!!!
I know that this was her concern, for the past many months, I shower with the lowest level of water and this minimised the noise heaps!!! So i asked her, for the past many months, was she disturbed by the water noise... and she said No, becoz their door was closed. But nope, they didn't close their bedroom door. So this proves that I did try my very best to compromise her and succeed... but she still picks on me! I m really speechless... things already improved and she still picks on me.... she's really bad!
Secondly, she wants me to move out.... FINE... i compromised (Actually, not really compromising her) Alvin and I are planning to get married end of the yr and gonna rent a place to stay together before we get our House in 2009. So what else she wants..... and she still picks on me!!!! And she told me that she hates me and since there's no string attached between us, she decided not to attend my wedding.... despite all these, alvin and i are inviting her.
Thirdly, she picks on my little usual actions!!! the day before, before I went out, I took out my shoes from my room and drop it on the floor to wear it and walk out of the house..... She was there. She feels that I purposely drop my shoes on the floor and walk out with my back facing her, to her, these actions shows my anger. I was like HUH?????? I can't believe she can be pick on me for such usual actions!!! I simply can't believe it.... She is just too sensitive! Another incident was, one day last year, I was trying to be nice, i bought a BABY RECORD BOOK for my bro and her.... since i saw my bro, I passed it to him. On sunday, she brought this out and said that why not pass it to her?? I was like HUH?????? isn't the same, my brother's the father of hazel, why can't i pass it to my brother???? Sometimes, it so difficult to live with such person.... Doing the right things also got pick by her!!! Since she's so sesitive to my little actions, I became more pressurised and i feel that i was being watched!
Next, she was complaining that I m not communicating with her.... and i explained, becoz knowing her with very bad temper.... I decided to stay away from her, i may appear to be unfriendly, but i m just trying to avoid conflicts with her!! Goash!!! Whichever way it is, to communicate with her or not, there's bound to have conflicts with her, she will still picks on me when she's not happy! So how to live with her!??
I was so afraid of her.... that I don't dare to play with her baby in her presence. I m just avoiding conflicts with her.... I bet when there's any arguements she might want me to hands off her baby.... and when these words comes out from her.... situation will be very bad.... I m just preventing. Come on, she can wants me out of the house, she will dare to say hands off her baby if she knows i was playing with her baby... becoz she said she hated me.
these few days, I was really upset about it.... I wish she's not exist in my life.... Goash! Never in my life met such unreasonable woman. I have no mood to do anything when i was at home... and I feel so much happier and free when i was outside... whether working or not.
I would like to thank all my friends and Alvin for being there to support me when i m down!! THANKS GUYS!!! last 2 days, Monday and Tuesday, I was so afraid to go home.... dragging myself home, praying and hoping that i don't meet her when i open the door. I even stood outside my house for half hour, don't know what to do.... thanks to all the encouraging sms from friends.... I was reading those sms and it gives more more confident to open the door. THANK YOU.... Yunxian, Dawn, Reema, Yenling and Alvin for being there to listen to my complains abt HER!
Steph, thanks for recommending the rented room.... I can't move out now.... if i move out now, means, I m completely giving in to her. Mum will not allow that.
David, thanks for twisting the whole incident to a funny joke!! although it's a short chat over msn... it means alot to me! Thank u!!!
SOB SOB!! I wish she's not exist! I was scare to face her... but after all the support from my friends.... I m better and i will try to be stronger!

1 Comments:

Blogger gen4sure said...

Hey Eliz,

Its been a while since i've been to your blog and its really unfortunate to hear that you have such a sis-in-law.

Well, i'm sure ALL she wants to see is that she IS IN CONTROL of u... so... i think u did the right thing..by staying on, u're actually standing by your own principles. think maybe she needs to see a psychiatrist or something..or ur darling niece might suffer next time...

Hey, 2009 isn't a very long wait to go, if you think about it..afterall, isn't the dream worth waiting for?

if u need a ear, i'm always here. gen

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home