Monday, May 29, 2006

THANK YOU, My dear friends!!!!

Hey hey.... I should be feeling better each day... just that I m hiding myself in my room to avoid meeting my nasty sis-in-law at the hallway.... She's so sensitive that she can pick on me on my usual actions. I m so stressed minding every action that I do in front of her. Well, i m just taking precautions to avoid any more conflicts... Just another 4 more mths, in Oct, I can move out with Alvin. :) (1 mth before our wedding) Anyway, i m used to it...
I've received some encouraging words from friends..... thank you..... even friends that I haven't met for ages, left me a msg here in my blog, that's Gen... THANKS GEN for your concern!!! And Yihui, she sent me a smile and some nice words through my friendster!! THANKS YIHUI!!! I m so glad that u all care!!! (Sound as if i m seeking attention!!! hee hee!!) No lar.... hmmm.... Gen and Yihui are my secondary school friends, we haven't met for a long time since we graduated from St Theresa's Convent.... I m so glad and touched to hear from them!!! Of coz, not to disappoint my family, Alvin and my friends who care.... I will definately feel better each day and braver to face my sis-in-law!!! :)
THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS!!!! LOVE U ALL!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger gen4sure said...

Hey girl, no worries.. anytime.. understand that its sometimes hard to express what you are going through currently...i guess the emotional trauma that you are gg through will make you a much stronger person!! and your kids and future people that you will meet are ALL gg to benefit from it! keep it up! u can do it!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home