Monday, January 29, 2007

I have an unreasonable sis-in-law

I wish this woman never exist in the world to hurt people emotionally. Over the weekend, told by my mum, she wants me to move all my things out of my room since i m no longer staying with my parents. Goash! First, she wants me out of the house! FINE, i m now out... and I m seriously happier... just that i seriously miss my parents very much... Now, she wants me to move my things out too. Hey... my brother gave me the permission to leave my things in my room till i move into my very own house. Now i m just renting a place with Alvin. She's too much... it's so expected that she will do that. I was really disappointed with her.... I can't believe such nasty woman can be my brother's wife. Shit man... what have i done that she needs to do all these to me.
Come on... my niece, Hazel, is only 1 yr old.... she don't need a room to herself right? Anyway, my dad, mum and brother is alright for me to leave my things in my bedroom, except her... She just wants me to be completely out.
Now that Alvin's having his reservist.... i intent to go back to my parent's place to stay for a few days while Alvin's away.... Now it seems that I can't do it...That Bitch just have spoil my plan and time spend with my parents. (Sorry, i just have to describe her as BITCH.) Dad will need to come over to my rented place to stay with me. Mum will need to stay at home to look after Hazel.
Oh... BEST PART IS..... becoz last thurs, being a greedy baby... who loves to munch on everything she sees.... Hazel swallowed a piece of plastic... she gotta be hospitalised to take it out. Over the weekend, which is Sunday, my brother's wife brought it up and scolded my mum's a murderer.... WOW... it's so unbelievable to hear that from her when my mum does her best to look after her baby everyday while she's away to work.
GoASH! it's really a horror to have such people staying under one roof with u. I dunno how's my brother gonna handle this. He better do something abt it, before his wife wants my mum or my dad out of the house too.
I m sharing with you guys so that we all can learn from this horrible girl... so that we will not behave like what she did.... And guys, please don't marry a trouble like her. I don't my brother is the luckiest man to marry her... instead, i think those men who ditch her is the luckiest man in the world!
I wrote this not to spoil her reputation... that's why no photos of her or her name was mentioned. Of coz, we have to hear from her side of her story... but just base on what she said and done... it's not really very nice of her.
SO let's all be nice to each other and be happy! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's why I don't plan to get married anytime soon. Girls are just trouble and they can make a big dent in one's wallet.

If she wants your things out, let her move it out. And how dare she calls your mom a murderer when it is her house that THAT BITCH is staying in?

So ungrateful. If my daughter-in-law said these things, I'll just kick all 3 out of the house. After all, no matter what, I'd love my wife more than any grand-daughter.

hurmph. --David K.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home