Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back from Reservist....

Alvin was gone for reservist for the WHOLE of last week (from Friday nite and back on the following Friday evening).... and that WHOLE week... Mum and Dad came over the stay with me. I was kinda busy with them.... Mum stayed with me over the weekend.... I went shopping with her at Chinatown for some new year goodies and Ikea which is very near to my house. :) And of coz, i met up with some of friends for KTV session on Saturday nite while my mum shops for her new year clothes... and I accompanied her after my KTV session shopping for new year goodies.
Dad came to "change-shift" with mum on Sunday... Coz mum needs to be back for my niece - Hazel. With Dad, there's no shopping.... nothing... just at home watching TV together. :) That's good enough.... :)
Although it's nice to have my parents around with me at home..... I do occasionally miss my hubby.... so used to have him around.... for the first few days, it was kinda weird to stay with mum.... but i got used to it gradually.
And finally, my dear alvin is back from reservist... and it's back to our normal routine! Now i gotta adjust back to have him around again! :p
I will be travelling alot in March!!! Can't wait till MARCH! Will be with other 10 of my girlfriends to BATAM on 17th Mar 2007 for a night... AND will be with my hubby to Siem Reap (Angkor Wat, Cambodia) 10 days later after my BATAM trip... which is 27th Mar to 30th Mar! It's gonna be one of our honeymoon destinations.... I m looking forward to these trips!
TO ALL CHINESE..... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home