Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Final Farewell

Today's my last day with my current company.... the handling of duties was successful... intro my colleague to some of my doctors, called and email my doctors and some other business associates to inform them about my resignation etc....
Yesterday, my girls from my department gave me a "farewell" lunch at Novena Sq.... and today, gonna be in office the whole day alone, i gave a lunch treat to my other colleagues (aunties). They wanted to treat me... but in the end, i was faster in footing the bill... hee hee.... But that was indeed sweet of them.
My girls from my department gave me a name card holder and a well written card (didn't read the card in office... coz i know i will weep in front of them).... Big boss's secretary gave my company's pen... and another supervisor gave me a little pouch... :p
When i woke up this morning i told myself " hey u.... stop being a baby and stop weeping in front of ppl!" And I got sms from friends like Yunxian and Daniel to remind me not to teared! And calls from Alvin to remind me not to "open my tap". So indeed, i tried so much to hold my tears... BUT I still weep twice in the office.... ERGH! it's so difficult to hold back my tears... got caught by one of the managers! DARN! WAT A SHAME!
Anyway... it's a nice farewell to everyone in the company.... but on the other hand, it's tough to hold back my tears for the whole day... Glad it over!
Okie... gotta sleep early tonite.... gotta wake up super early later for HO CHI MINH CITY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

Hey Lizzie, moving on to somewhere else is always tough.. never knew that your tap is pretty easy to on... we should catch up soon... love ur HCMC pics... cheers

9:21 AM  
Blogger lizziepang said...

hey... alison... just replying to u... click on ur name... u don't have account there... Hey... Yah... 3 yrs with them already.. and I have been enjoying myself with them... i made the decision to move on because of Money and experience... it's really tough to dragged myself outa the company on the last day... Alright! Catch up with u can seb soon!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home