Saturday, October 06, 2007

Crab Fest BUT....

I think 2 to 3 fridays back, i met up with my friends... Jailin and Cuiyi... we went Toa Payoh for CRABS!!! it was really YUMMY! BUT BUT BUT becoz i forgot to take my breakfast and Lunch the whole day... TOO BUSY... when i stuff myself with CRABS.... my GASTRIC hurts like HELL and that pain lasted me 24hrs and I have to see the doctor on Saturday MIDNIGHT and that cost me $78 of medical bills! (So, my dear friends... don't SKIP your meals!) We ordered Crab Bee Hoon, Pork Ribs and Veg with REAL Abalone! I enjoyed THOSE... Before I felt a SHARP SQUEEZING PAIN at my gastric. When it got worst... we ordered Chilli CRAB... It taste good... But my gastric is reject it... I stop eating that after a few bites. AND TOTAL BILLS TURNS OUT TO BE ABOUT $115!
Take a look at the Pix at the following website... copied from my friend... I wasn't really in the pix.. coz my gastric was disturbing... don't feel like posing.. so i took piz for them! haa haa... ENJOY! DON'T JEALOUS K!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home