Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bizzie Lizzie

Hi hi... it has been some time since my last update about my whereabouts since June. Ever since i started my employment with my new job.... hardly do i have time for other things, like updating my blog. Sometimes i do regret switching job.
Every week nights, i will be back home revising my product knowledge, do my sales calls report, preparing for next day sales calls, figuring out how to get to those places.... it's so time consuming. Really hope that things will be like when i was with Parkway lab when i know where are all my clinics in the eastern of Singapore and know my product and competitors at my finger tip! I shall give myself a total of 3 mths.
So pardon me that I don't have time to update here...
Hardly do i come online (only for checking emails), no more MSN, visit my parents once every bi-weekly, instead of once a week, visits my in-laws once a mth! Goash... reflecting about my recent lifestyle, i wish i have more than 24hrs a day!
I've been sparing some time with my friends... even when my best friend, Dawn, was back for winter vacation, I only meet up with her say about 2 times (one to one) during her 3 weeks vacation, feel so bad about it. Celebrated some of my friends and my birthday in July... it was great! Took some nice pix during my birthday celebration... received nice presents too! Will post it up with i got them uploaded... (recently, have problem uploading pix from my fone via bluetooth to my laptop!) Gimme some time!
Alrighty.. hope alls well! And be happy!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home